What is Butt Lift/Buttock Augmentation
If you have flat or sagging buttocks, you may benefit from a Brazilian Butt Lift that increases the size of your buttocks using your own body fat from a donor site.
A buttock augmentation procedure using your own body fat helps to create very natural-looking results and it could be just what you need to achieve a contoured look and more feminine silhouette.
Only a select few plastic surgeons have extensive experience performing fat transfer procedures successfully.
Dr. Bonillas can perform a Brazilian Butt Lift to add the curves you want and enhance your appearance.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift
Some of the key benefits of this procedure over buttock implants include:
- Produces natural-looking results
- Uses your own body fat to augment the area
- Improves shape of the buttocks
- Increases rear while minimizing your hip-to-waist ratio
- Can be performed in conjunction with liposuction of problem areas such as the abdomen, lower back, thighs, or waistline
- Less invasive than buttock implants
- Less downtime than implants
Am I a candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?
- Have extra fat to use as a donor for the fat grafting procedure
- Have at least 6 to 8 pounds of unwanted fat available
- Don’t plan on losing weight in the near future
- Are at a stable and healthy weight
- Are in good health
- Have realistic expectations about the outcome of your procedure
How is a brazilian butt lift performed?
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a fat grafting procedure that involves extracting fat from a donor site and re-injecting live fat cells into the buttocks. We can extract fat from the flanks, lower back, thighs, or abdomen, depending on how much we need to perform the procedure. The fat is harvested and prepared for re-injection. A set of syringes filled with the processed fat are connected to a cannula and then injected into the buttock muscles and deep fatty pockets. This helps to create the rounder and fuller appearance.
Brazilian butt lift recovery
You will need to wear a compression garment to support the healing process and avoid gaining weight for a few weeks after the procedure to ensure optimal results. Patients are advised to avoid sitting for long periods of time and to sleep on their back or a cushioned surface to avoid putting too much pressure on the buttocks.
When will i see results after a brazilian butt lift?
The recovery process is different for every patient but most start to see results after several weeks of the procedure. As long as you do not gain or lose a significant amount of weight, you can expect to maintain results from the fat grafting procedure. If you want to achieve an hourglass silhouette by increasing the size of your buttocks, schedule a Brazilian Butt Lift consultation with Dr. Bonillas today.